IT Support Services Specialist (Hosting) eDiscovery
Hosting Support Service Specialist responsible for client management excellent customer service in relation to Navigant’s hosted SaaS offerings.
Woolgate Exchange, 25 Basinghall St, London EC2V 5HA
April 2016 - Current
- Monitor and manage applications, events, tasks, issues on Windows Server 2008 & 2012R2 and Linux (CentOS/RHEL) systems.
- Troubleshoot application and server issues.
- Support users. Maintain direct contact with vendors and clients.
- Monitor server and application load.
- SQL scripting and database monitoring.
- Prioritise workload assignments and manage issues and requests according to SLAs.
- Use Application Performance Monitoring Software (Dynatrace, Turbonomics etc).
- Run external sales calls to drive expert-required deep-dive demos as the “Hosting expert”.
- Co-ordinate training calls with clients groups and customers.
- Document issues and risks and report inefficiencies.
Blacknight Internet Solutions Ltd
1st Line Technical Support
Unit 12A, Barrowside Business Park, Sleaty Road, Carlow, Ireland
July 2013 - Present
- Undertaking analysis, diagnosis and resolution of client problems via phone, e-mail and livechat.
- Act on requests from other departments within the company.
- Troubleshooting system issues and customer technical problems as well as the ability to convey technical solutions in a clear and concise manner.
- Configuring email, web hosting and DNS management within the control panel and hosting platform.
- Perform remote management admin tasks on Linux servers via command line and Windows 2008/20012 servers on a network of 4,000+ servers.
- Work within strict SLAs providing excellent support to over 70,000 customers.
- Publish and maintain online and internal support documentation.
- Follow strict policies and procedures regarding security and data protection.
- Taking ownership of problems and tracking them to a successful conclusion.
- Analysing call logs to spot trends and underlying issues.
- To log & prioritise system & user support calls for the second line support team.
- Recording and actioning faults as reported on: PC’s, servers, laptops and mobile.
- Determining the nature of faults and the steps required to rectify it.
- Testing and evaluating new technology.
Cisco Customer Care Representative
9 Lanyon Place, Belfast, Co Antrim, BT1 3LP
January 2013 – July 2013
- Act as first point of contact for any Cisco Customer, Partners/Reseller or Employees.
- Provide support to customers via the telephone, email and chat.
- Support the customer in ordering products, employee support, Cisco certification and Training, Partner Help, Technical Support and Pre-sales.
- Redirect the caller to the appropriate department within Cisco.
- Solve customers’ problems and make customers aware of Cisco products/website and educate the customer to become more self sufficient.
- Take ownership until customer’s problem is fully resolved.
- Flexible to assist in other teams across the business depending on business need.